- 300g (0.67lbs) or 150g (0.33lbs) pre-sliced packs
- Cured with Icelandic sea salt, then rinsed with glacier water
- Cold-smoked from a certified and sustainable fishery in Iceland
- Vacuum-packed to stay fresher longer
- Freshest when consumed within 7 days of opening
- Made from a 100% organically, aquacultured salmon in Iceland
Already a big fan of Nordic Catch salmon, arctic char and trout. First time trying the Nova lox. I believe the Nova refers to the salmon being cured and lightly smoked. It’s not from Nova Scotia as where traditional lox comes from. That threw me. Whatever they choose to call it, I call it outstanding and delicious. Thinly sliced, almost melts in your mouth. NOT salty at all which was a pleasant surprise to my girlfriend. The texture was more like eating sashimi than deli style lox. Loved it. Now if only I can find a decent bagel in Los Angeles to put it on. Worked well with cream cheese on whole grain toast.
Fresh and delicious!!! I love it on the breakfast eggs with avocado and sprouts! Yummy
This is my second purchase of this product and just as before, it exceeded all expectations. The texture, the smell and the taste are exceptional. Truly the best salmon I have ever had. I love a Nordic Catch!
Superb! Love doing business with you, and the fish is always delicious.
Everything arrived expertly delivered. The smaller package of smoked salmon always goes too quickly, so I appreciate the larger size option. It's hard to decide which one is better--smoked or gravlax! They are both excellent.