- A local favorite! A cross between a salmon and a trout!
- Fresh, never-frozen, straight from Iceland
- Vacuum-packed at the source, to stay fresh longer, and freeze up to 6 months
- 300g (~10.6oz) portion, perfect serving size for 2 people
- Non-GMO, No color added, Sustainably sourced
- Packaged in recyclable #5 Polypropylene trays
My family looks forward to the salmon and char. It is unbelievably fresh and the service is the best I have ever used. It is delivered ontime and I am notified when the driver will be arriving. If I could I would give Nordic Catch 6 stars.
nordic catch, your arctic char is super dope. pls keep catching and killing that fish in iceland and shipping it to the united states so I can cook and enjoy it with my family. like, why even eat salmon anymore when I can eat this arctic char. fr fr 10/10 will eat again. over and over.
I’ve been trying to find this again for years since I stumbled upon it in Trader Joe’s. They stopped carrying it. I was very sad as it instantly became my favorite fish. Now I have it every 10 days thanks to Nordic Catch. If you haven’t tried this and you are a salmon and trout fan, you should.
Picked this up from our local farmers market and made it into gravlax by curing in a salt and sugar blend. Rave reviews all around.
Everything was amazing. I had never had a char so wasn't sure what to expect, but the taste and quality of the product was super fresh! It felt like I had just bought it at a fresh seafood market. I absolutely recommend this!